Wednesday, June 15, 2011

yay first post!

Hi all! I recently stumbled upon a bunch of fashion blogs and have been unable to get the idea out of my head, so that is why I have decided to start a blog. Besides, I'm stuck at school all summer doing research and need to keep myself busy so I don't go insane! I also really love clothes and fashion and art and all that err...stuff. I hope that this blog will help me to be more daring with fashion and branch out more with what I purchase or am interested in. So pretty much, I think it would be fun to have a chronicle of how my wardrobe has evolved or not evolved over time. I'm also a big dork, which is why I've included that dumb picture of myself. Will post again soon with more fashion relevant material.

TTFN
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment