Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Stuffs

The first thing, I got was this crackle nail polish:

OPI has a nail polish called "Shatter," and I have never actually tried that, but this is called crackle glaze and it is by China glaze. I personally think that this polish looks great and it did exactly what I wanted it to do and was cheaper than the OPI shatter brand. I love that it gives you a really cool design without you having to do anything special to achieve it. I have only tried the black one so far but I am really excited to try the teal one. The color reminds me of Tiffany jewelery boxes.

The other thing I got this week was these stockings:

I am SO excited to style these new stockings from American Apparel. I think that they could look really awesome with a lot of different items currently in my wardrobe. I've seen different people wearing socks and stockings in really unique ways and that has inspired me to purchase these.

That's all for now! I hope you enjoy looking at my messy dorm room and leopard print snuggie in the background of the pictures! =)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment