Wednesday, June 15, 2011

casual wednesdays

                                                            super casual on campus

                                                     note the sweet feather earrings


sweater: gap
t-shirt: boyfriend's (Tony) hanes v-neck undershirt
shorts: pac sun
belt: gap
shoes: target
earrings: pac sun

This is what I wore today. I normally wouldn't have worn white with white but there was something I loved about this especially with the bright blue in the sweater. (Also the white makes me look super tan!) I wore my hair in a messy fishtail braid on the side because I was much too lazy to do anything to it this morning, but I thought it looked pretty good. The earrings are probably my favorite part of this outfit but the picture that Tony took doesn't capture their awesomeness quite as well as I would have liked. I'm hoping to find my niche at this blogging thing pretty soon. Let me know what you think. Compliments and criticism welcomed.

TTFN
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment