Wednesday, August 3, 2011

wild horses couldn't drag me away


"I never met a drop crotch I didn't like" -Leandra Medine
Apologies for the inadvertent goofy smile in these photos!
blouse: forever 21
pants: cheap monday- juliana drape pants purchased through Nasty Gal
shoes: forever 21
bracelet: juicy

I have recently discovered The Man Repeller (and by recently I mean yesterday). I know. Most of you that follow style blogs are going to be like, "OMG! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I, myself, am wondering the same thing.
I happened to stumble onto her blog yesterday and was immediately inspired to "repel" some men! So that is why I have chosen this outfit. Tony's reaction of "What the heck are you wearing?" strangely delighted me when he saw me this morning.

As far as what I did today in this ensemble, it was not very eventful. I went to work on campus and then went to the super market to get the makings for the tacos that we had for dinner (which were delicious).
I'm not sure if my relatively conservative campus community is quite ready for man repellant, but frankly I've decided to stop caring about that. That exact point is part of the reason why I started this blog in the first place!

That's all for now!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment