Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to New Jersey




Hi all! I have had a very busy day today, so unfortunately no time for outfit photos. I spent the day in New Jersey. First, Tony and I had some chicken rolls from a small italian take-out place near his house and it was excellent! We also had zeppoles...YUM! After we had lunch we browsed around Barnes and Noble and we ended up buying a puzzle! 1000 pieces and boy is it tough! I will be sure to post a picture when we are finished. The picture is a Norman Rockwell illustration and Mr. Rockwell is one of my favorites. I love the simplicity of his work.

Later in the evening, we went down to the boardwalk at Point Pleasant. We just walked around, ate funnel cake and played mini golf. By the way, for some reason I am just terrible at mini golf. There were some interesting fashion choices going on down by the shore and I wish I had brought my camera so I could have captured it all. The pictures shown are pictures that I liked from a Google search.

TTFN
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment