Wednesday, July 6, 2011

happiness hit her like a train on a track

So if you're like me, you have more t-shirts than you could possibly have a need for. Most of them are worn to bed or to the gym, but there are those few that you know in your heart could be fabulous if worn correctly. I put this together this morning and I am very pleased with how this outfit turned out.
shirt: gift from my sister ( she sure is nice!)
skirt: pac sun
shoes: forever21

Printed on this t-shirt is Vesuvius by Andy Warhol. This particular t-shirt was actually purchased by my sister in Pompeii. However, there are many t-shirts out there with Warhol prints on them so if you want one similar to this, it shouldn't be too hard to find. Just as an FYI, even though you can't really see it in the pictures, my hair is in a messy fishtail side braid. Please do let me know if you have any success styling your own t-shirts!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love old tees styled to be fun and fresh. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete