Saturday, July 16, 2011

crop top DIY

I've been trolling youtube as of late, and I'm like obsessed with all of these beauty and fashion "gurus". Like they come second to my obsession with fashion bloggers. Anyhoo, I recently found this DIY from a youtube-er called Macbarbie07. I love crop tops and I always see the ones in American Apparel and think to myself "I could so do this to one of my t-shirts!" Well Bethany (Macbarbie07) has done just that and then she goes on to show different ways to wear crop tops which are all pretty cool. Not all of them are my style, but I don't judge her style and I think she looks great. The DIY is so simple, you guys will love it. So here are MY results:
My t-shirt was just an old one I had laying around, so I have no idea where it is from. The shorts are from pac sun and the belly ring is from hot topic. Finally HERE is the link to the video. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately, I will try to post more next week!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment