Thursday, July 7, 2011

STOP! Hammer time!

All right, before you ask. YES. I got harem pants. I have been skeptical of this trend from the beginning, but I decided that I might as well try it. After seeing them in every fashion blog and in dozens of stores I became curious, so I purchased this pair from Forever 21. By the way, just as a warning, I took more pictures than normal for this one.
 I thought that they looked really silly, so I rolled them up and felt better about them. I can't help feeling like I'm wearing pajamas though!


 I also think that they make my butt look weird, but I am starting to get used to them.
shirt: forever 21
pants: forever 21
shoes: target
ring and necklace: forever 21

Wow, repping f21 today! Didn't realize that until just now! Anyway, I still feel like I'm channeling MC Hammer a bit, but the harem pants are growing on me. That's all for now, talk to you soon!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment