Friday, September 30, 2011

Career Fair look



 
suit: Ann Taylor
blouse: Banana Republic
shoes: Target

Sorry I have been skimpy on the posting, but I am in the middle of midterms right now. This is what I wore to the career fair a couple of weeks ago. I felt so professional =) but I was very nervous talking to the various representatives. Overall, I think it went pretty well though.
I have been brainstorming on different fall looks so I am looking forward to posting about those. And finally, guess who is taking an interim class in Hawaii this january!!!! =)

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. is this you? you look adorable hon! thanks for your comment on my blog. i know i havent been updating been so busy painting for a show... but stop by anytime you like. lots of love and kisses

    donna sy

    ReplyDelete